|Lasts||1 hour per spell rank|
The mage magically summons a disguise for himself or another person — clothes, wigs, false beards, spectacles, and the like. Whereas the Masquerade spell from the Illusion school is insubstantial, a Costume from Conjuring is completely real. Instead of making a Disguise check, the costume-wearers use the Casting Roll.
- A normal set of clothing and appropriate equipment for one person
- The same as Intensity 1 but for two people
- Disguises for three people
- Disguises for four people
- Disguises for five people