|This rule is pretty sexy and doesn't need any attention. Consider it good to go.|
|Lasts||One minute per spell rank|
Ever get the feeling you're being watched? Using this spell, a mage can perceive a remote location, creature, or item as if he was there with it. If the mage wants to view a particular creature or an item held by a creature, the creature gets a Mettle save to block out the mage, but they may not be aware they're getting screen time. An observed creature gets the feeling they're being watched with a DL 15 Clairvoyance check, and a DL 20 check will alert them it's magic. The mage can also simply choose a distance and direction ("500 miles north") and see that area.
The distance able to be seen depends on the Intensity. In order to activate this spell, the mage must have a reflective surface available such as a mirror, a glass ball, or a placid lake through which the remote sights and sounds are transmitted.
- The mage can scry on a target at a distance of up to 1 mile
- The mage can scry on a target at a distance of up to 10 miles
- The mage can scry on a target at a distance of up to 100 miles
- The mage can scry on a target at a distance of up to 1,000 miles
- The mage can scry on any target, anywhere in the world.