||This rule is pretty sexy and doesn't need any attention. Consider it good to go.
The mage flexes her green thumb and makes a single plant's growth surge rapidly out of control. The exponential growth results in any useful object that can be constructed from plant matter: a broom, a ladder, a battering ram, a spear, a canoe, a cage. The object is completely functional and presents as an intricate tangle of vines, branches, logs, and planks. The mage can only incite such growth from a single living plant, whether it's rooted in the ground or planted in a pot. The effects of this spell consume the plant. The Intensity of the spell determines the size of the produced object.
- Size −2 and below. A basket, a mallet, a bucket.
- Size 0 and below. A coffee table, a chest, a wheelbarrow.
- Size 2 and below. An empty ale cask, a two-wheeled cart, a king-sized sleigh bed.
- Size 4 and below. A merchant booth, a gallows platform, a carriage.
- Size 6 and below. A cabin, a siege weapon, a bridge.