|This rule is pretty sexy and doesn't need any attention. Consider it good to go.|
The mage sifts through the remains of a person or object, and using this spell gleans information about the history of the object or person in the form of memory-like scenes. The vividness of the scenes increases per Intensity as follows.
- Can catch brief, visual glimpses of scenes.
- Sound as well as sight are available with the flashes.
- Smell is included as well.
- Touch and taste are included.
- The mage is immersed in the scene and can stay as long as he desires and experiences all five senses. The mage is essentially a ghost and will not be able to change events, only view them.