||This rule is pretty sexy and doesn't need any attention. Consider it good to go.
The mage redirects the electrical impulses in a creature's brain, rendering a spoken command that is issued to the creature absolute. The target of the spell must be able to hear and understand your language. You don't need to see their identification; these are not the Gear Golems you're looking for.
- The mage can issue one word commands (e.g. "sleep", "leave", "sneeze")
- The mage can issue two word commands (e.g. "drop that", "attack her", "sit down")
- The mage can issue three word commands (e.g. "give me that", "sheathe your sword")
- The mage can issue a one-sentence command (e.g. "Stay here and make sure he doesn't leave")
- The mage can issue a command of any length and detail, including sequential instructions.