Possible rename to Apsarava (Apsara + Gandharva) ―Double Compile 08:21, 26 July 2011 (EDT)
- Veil of Shadow – If you can count on anybody to win Hide and Seek, it's an apsarava, for they gain a +2 bonus to Stealth checks.
- Born to Shag – The apsarava are downright enticing — thanks to pheromones and other chemical secretions. They're solid flirts, bribers, and tempters. They receive a +3 bonus to Seduce checks.
- Through Their Teeth – Apsarava possess an extraordinary ability to fib convincingly because they don't exhibit any of the typical physiological responses when lying. They receive a +2 bonus to Bluff checks.
Societal Powers: Choose one of the following.
- To Thine Own Self Be True – The apsarava delight in rich stimulation of the senses, and so they can pick out false sensory input pretty easily. They receive a +2 bonus to Lucidity checks.
- Some Like It Hot – As the first race to harness the power of the forge, apsarava have always been fantastic at smithing. They receive a +2 bonus to Craft checks when a kiln or forge is involved.
- Cunning Linguists – Commonly found moving from place to place enjoying life's pleasures, the apsarava are likely to know how to chat with the locals. They receive a +2 bonus to Translate checks.