- The new Trumps/Faults look good. See my comments on Medic and Scrawny. Great work on naming them. How much did you cut up Trumps and Faults? Anything of note or difficulty?
- New Illusion Spell: Nightmares. Do it. Do it.
- I looked over the new spells. I love Lock. (are you just saying you love Lock?) Unbuckle seems superfluous in the wake of Lock and Disrobe. I kind of like the term "Strip" instead of disrobe. Disrobe has most of it's usage in phrases like "she disrobed," not "he disrobed her." Plus, I think strip brings to mind more of an adversarial mindset, like one would be stripping something from someone's hands or person. This is what I mean with Unbuckle. Why would someone need it when they have this disrobing spell? I say get rid of unbuckle and beef up disrobe and lock.
- Tainted damage box on the character sheet?
- In preparation for my campaign, I started messing around with the Monsters section and added sections for Monsters and NPCs on my Otherworld page. I encountered some problems with designing monsters. You can see my programming limitations on the Behemoth entry. What about Monsters with more than one kind of attack? What about Parry? I think the abilities section should be under the statistics section, with the description under that.
- Commission illustrations of and standardize described characters used in examples (Akare, Elik, etc.)
- Use these characters in the quick start rules.
- Contingent Jump should be an item! The classic medallion cut in half, return to its mate, etc.
- Corrupt should be an item. The One Ring.
- Sound-based marionette
- Better banshee spell
- Blood boil/freeze spell
- Trap spells
- Craft DLs for traps
- Garden all races content
- Adjust all races' powers
- Garden all skills content
- Add Binding write-up to book appendix
- Remove anti-venoms from the healing kit