||This rule is pretty sexy and doesn't need any attention. Consider it good to go.
The mage calls upon the spirit of fire to create an illusory ever-burning flame, one that consumes no oxygen and gives off no heat, just simply flickering firelight. Burning torches in dungeons are prime examples of Eternal Fire spells. This spell requires an object on which to cast the flame – one that would normally be required for a mundane fire (for instance, a candle, a torch, etc.) This fire lasts until Counterspelled.
- Create a candle-sized flame
- Create a torch-sized flame
- Create a small cooking fire-sized flame
- Create a campfire-sized flame
- Create a bonfire-sized flame