- Immutable – Due to their industrious nature, and many humans' aversion to magic, they receive +1 to Magic Defense.
- Workaholic – Humans receive the first rank in their first Occupation for free since they are quick learners and hard workers.
- Versatile – Spread throughout the world and subject to all manner of different environments and upbringings, humans have the potential for just about anything. Humans may choose any one Trump worth 2 points, or any two Trumps worth 1 point. While the cost may be waived, the requirements and incompatibilities listed are still applicable.
Societal Powers: Choose one of the following.
- District Managers – Humans like to be in charge. Many of them crave power, authority, or social standing, and some are actually pretty good at it. They receive a +2 bonus to Leadership.
- Innovative – Where you find humans, you'll find technology. Many humans are skillful tinkerers, machinists, mechanics, and saboteurs. They receive a +2 bonus to Machinery.
- Fight or Flight – Humans are often anxious, fearful, reactionary creatures. This inner unrest gives them an early chance to run for their lives or land the first blow. They receive a +2 bonus to Reaction.