- The new Trumps/Faults look good. See my comments on Medic and Scrawny. Great work on naming them. How much did you cut up Trumps and Faults? Anything of note or difficulty?
- New Illusion Spell: Nightmares. Do it. Do it.
- I looked over the new spells. I love Lock. (are you just saying you love Lock?) Unbuckle seems superfluous in the wake of Lock and Disrobe. I kind of like the term "Strip" instead of disrobe. Disrobe has most of it's usage in phrases like "she disrobed," not "he disrobed her." Plus, I think strip brings to mind more of an adversarial mindset, like one would be stripping something from someone's hands or person. This is what I mean with Unbuckle. Why would someone need it when they have this disrobing spell? I say get rid of unbuckle and beef up disrobe and lock.
- Tainted damage box on the character sheet?
- In preparation for my campaign, I started messing around with the Monsters section and added sections for Monsters and NPCs on my Otherworld page. I encountered some problems with designing monsters. You can see my programming limitations on the Behemoth entry. What about Monsters with more than one kind of attack? What about Parry? I think the abilities section should be under the statistics section, with the description under that.
- Commission illustrations of and standardize described characters used in examples (Akare, Elik, etc.)
- Use these characters in the quick start rules.
- Contingent Jump should be an item! The classic medallion cut in half, return to its mate, etc.
- Corrupt should be an item. The One Ring.
- Sound-based marionette
- Better banshee spell
- Blood boil/freeze spell
- Trap spells
- Craft DLs for traps
- Garden all races content
- Adjust all races' powers
- Garden all skills content
- Add Binding write-up to book appendix
- Move Dangerous Body to the Dynamic Essence
- Move Safe Haven to a ritual
- Races: Change Doivarken sun poisoning entry to use Stamina Drain and change the poison to an illness that imposes Continual Damage
- Races: Change Kulgeris entry to use new illness rules
- Skills: Rename the "Healing" skill, as it's now a reserved word for the process of gaining HP
- Trumps: Add the Tough as Nails trump to the book
- Spells: Update the Decontamination spell to use new verbiage for poisons, disease, etc.
- Spells: Update the Disease spell to use new verbiage for disease (e.g. severity)
- Spells: Update the Death Ward spell to use new verbiage for Stygian magic effects
- Spells: Update Nauseating Breeze to introduce an illness, the severity of which depends on intensity
- Spells: Update Repulsion to introduce an illness, the severity of which depends on intensity
- Spells: Further differentiate Repulsion (Dark/Stygian), Nauseating Breeze (Air/Stygian), Inflict Pain (Dark/Stygian),
- Spells: Add lightning spell to move a creature up the Knockout Track (invigoration)
- Spells: for each spell, move the description of intensity effects out of the description into the intensity effects section
- Spirit: add "Performing Spirit Arts" section
- If "Casting" is the means to enact magic spells, then "Focusing" is the means to enact spirit arts
- Spirit: add "Quick Start" sidebar
- Spirit: add "Erasing Spirit Arts" section
- Spirit: fill out way more descriptive text for motions
- Spirit arts: correct Sicken spirit art to use illness and Death Marks
- Bleeding – Damage per round. Additional wounds increase damage.
- Controlled – Forced to obey command. Additional commands can be stacked.
- Infected – Immovable Knockout Track penalties. Additional diseases can be stacked.
- Poisoned – Damage per round. Additional poisons can be stacked.
Move wide-eyed out of the conditions list and change it to the phrase "to be caught wide-eyed", e.g. "all incoming attacks catch the opponent wide-eyed."
- Leather (scale)
- Fabric (wool, hemp, silk)
- Bone (shells, pearl, teeth, coral)