- Tunnel Vision – Evengar have developed sight in pitch darkness after generations of mining underground. They can see perfectly well even in the absence of light.
- Landscapers – Evengar have clawed hands useful for digging: they receive a +1 on Might checks to dig with their bare hands. They also can use these claws as a weapon. Evengar Claws cause 2 Harm, take 3 AP, and use the Hand-to-hand skill.
- Well Grounded – Evengar have a connection to the earth — literally. Their tough feet, paw pads, and claws allow them to traverse difficult terrain at their normal speed; they are immune to the hampered condition if caused by terrain.
Origin Powers. Choose one of the following.
- Dungeon Delvers – It's a piece of cake for an evengar to find their way out of an underground dwelling. They receive a +2 on Search to navigate when underground.
- Highlanders – Life is tough up in the mountains and they work hard at it. Evengar receive a +2 on Stamina to resist exhaustion.
Societal Powers. Choose one of the following.
- Crafty – When evengar feel their creative itch, and they sit down to create or repair an object (be it a sculpture, a weapon, a piece of jewelry, or something similar), they receive a +2 bonus on the Craft check.
- Moral Compass – Evengar place their honor above most everything and keep their impulses in check. They receive a +2 bonus to Virtue. "Nah, I'm good."
- Warrior Race – Yes, it is a very good day to die. Evengar are ready to go in guns blazing. They receive a +1 bonus to Intimidate and Taunt.